Tuesday 14 May 2024

Alex Syberia Designs Floral Balloon Extravaganza


Hey Peeps...

Today I'm sharing a card using the fabulous Floral Balloon Extravaganza stamp set from Alex Syberia Designs.  Of course, it needed to be a pink balloon!

 I coloured and fussy cut the image, then stamped the sentiment and heat embossed in white on black card... which I also fussy cut.  I then added a small bit of cord for the balloon string.  

For the background, I diecut a rectangle, then splattered with lots of pink and gold watercolour paints.  Unfortunately, the gold was hard to pick up on the photograph but you'll just have to imagine it!  Lastly, I adhered the balloon and the sentiment with 3D foam pads to give depth, and added a tiny bit of glitter to the flowers.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Alex Syberia Designs Floral Balloon Extravaganza
Colouring - Copics
Balloon and Flowers - RV52/63/55/66
Leqaves G21/24/99
Gold and Pink watercolour paints

Hope you like what I did..

Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x