Friday 17 May 2024

MFT Birthday Candles


Hi Lovelies...

Today I have an 'unusual for me' card to share.... it's a masculine card!  I make them so infrequently, as they take me truly out of my comfort zone... but I really loved how this one turned out.

All I did was diecut some kraft card, both with a stitched square die and a stitched circle die..  then diecut the candles from dotty cardstock, and then finally the Celebrate word from gold mirri card.  I adhered the pieces as you can see, but used foam pads for the candles to give depth.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Birthday Candles, MFT Celebrate Word Die, 
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, Lil' Inkers Stitched Circle
Dotty Cardstock
Mirri Card
Copic Pens for flames

Hope you like my 'masculine' make!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Christine....I love the kraft paper with the blues and the candles!!! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x