Tuesday 28 May 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Daisy Layered Bouquet


Hi Lovelies..

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a lovely friend of mine... using some beautiful flowers over a basket weave stencilled background...

I coloured and fussy cut the flowers, then diecut a rectangle frame which I adhered to the stencilled background with 3D foam tape.  I adhered the flowers with foam pads..  then created a sentiment - heat embossing in silver then diecutting... again with foam pads.  Then I added the whole panel to a pink card base.


Card Info:
Image - Honey Bee Stamps Daisy Layered Bouquet
Sentiment - Waffle Flower Stamps Birthday Wishes
Stencil - MFT Basket Weave
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame
Distress Oxides
Gems and Glitter 

Hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine...your friend is going to love the card you made for her!!! She is going to be saying "Christine..you are so talented"

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x