Monday 4 March 2024

LOTV Tea Party Mouse in Wellies


Hi Lovelies...

For my card today, I've used this gorgeous little Tea Party Mouse in Wellies from LOTV - she's just too cute and so excited to be going to a party!

I coloured her with my Copics... then created a side panel by smooshing Distress Inks onto watercolour card, spraying with glimmer spray, then splattering with deep pink and white watercolours.  Lastly I added a tiny sentiment onto some bakers' twine.


Card Info:
Image - LOTV Tea Party Mouse in Wellies
Sentiment  and Die - Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick and Kitsch Flamingo
Colouring - Copics
Mouse - T0/1/2/3
Dress - R81/83/85
Wellies - R85/89
Grass - G21/24/46
Watercolour Paints and Bakers' Twine

Hope you like my little mouse as much as I enjoyed making this card!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christine! You always do such a gorgeous background or side panel! I wish you were closer and you could show me how you perfect that technique each time! LOTV has always been a favourite of mine! LOVE your card today Christine! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x