Friday 8 March 2024

LOTV Teacup Bunnies


Hi Lovelies...

Well I'm certainly in my pink and cute zone at the moment, and am loving colouring these gorgeous LOTV images - this time I've used the Teacup Bunnies clear stamp set, which contains lots of gorgeous images!

I've coloured the image, then created a panel with an aperture to go over.  I used an old die for the aperture - one in my folder that has lots it's name.  But it was the perfect size, so out it came.  I adhered the panel with 3D foam tape so it's offset a tiny bit from the image.  

Lastly, I added a little sentiment.. 


Card Info:
Image - LOTV Teacup Bunnies
Sentiment - Reverse Confetti
Die - no name (sorry) but it's pretty old 
Colouring - Copics
Rabbit - E30/31/33 R20/00
Teacup - R000/00 G20

Cute or what???  I was trying to find 'the right' sentiment for the image - and decided that I may give it to my favourite barista, so thought the one I used was perfect!

I have lots more of these images coloured, so watch this space!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Big Hello Christine! Happy Sunday to you! I LOVE this little bunny card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x