Monday 25 March 2024

MFT Sweet Some Bunny


Hi Lovelies..

I'm still on my mission to use my older stash...  so my card today features an older set from MFT - Sweet Some Bunny.  I've got to say, it does me lots of good to feel I'm using something older, with a new twist.

I was inspired by a card by Joy Taylor (thank you Joy) - I think from 2018 - but I used it in my own style - CASing the use of the diecut circle words.  I ink blended the cloud background, and added an ink blended strip along the side, before adhering the circle and the bunny in her little car, which I'd coloured and fussy cut.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Sweet Some Bunny
Dies - MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame, MFT Bundle of Balloons
Stencil - MFT Mini Clouds
Distress Oxides - Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, 
Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - T0/1/2/3 R00/000  Car and Balloon - BG10/11/13
Bag, Dress and Bow - R81/83 Tyres - T1/3

I was definitely pleased how this turned out.. and I have stamped more of the bunnies in the set to use very soon!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Christine...I start my mornings to check on your blog! What has Christine been up too I say and then when I see your awesome card it starts my day off perfect! LOVE IT CHRISTINE!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x