Thursday 14 March 2024

Digi Stamp Boutique Flower Heart


Hi Lovelies...

I've been taking a look through all the digi images on my PC - believe me, there are lots!  Then this one caught my eye - it was from the Digi Stamp Boutique - which I think is no longer in business - such a shame!  

Anyways... I coloured it then matted and layered it.  I added some tiny butterflies which I managed to find last week, after seeing NB Cards use butterfly confetti in one of her fab videos.  Unfortunately, the photo taken from the front doesn't show the gold mirri to it's best - but you can see it in the one I took from the side.


Card Info:
Image - DSB Flower Heart (freebie some years back!)
Hero Arts Butterfly Confetti Die
MFT Diag Stitched Square Die
Colouring - Copics
R81/83/85, V20/22/25, B21/23, Y17/38, G21/24

Hope you like!

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christine! The gold mat and the gold butterflies add such a pretty lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x