Friday 22 March 2024

LOTV Teacup Bunnies 3


Hi Lovelies...

I promised you that I'd be using these LOTV Teacup Bunnies on more cards... well here they are!  These are all in the same set, so there's lots to choose from to make Easter cards or whatever.

Sorry, my post is picture heavy, but I couldn't just not share, could I?!


Card Info (for all)
Images - LOTV Teacup Bunnies
Dies - MFT Peekaboo Rectangle
Scalloped Circle (sorry no name)
Paper Smooches Tiny Clouds
Colouring - Copics
V20/22/25 B60 E30/31/33 R20/00 T0/1 B000/0000 R81/83/85
Smooshed Backgrounds with Distress Oxides for Peekaboo apertures





Hope you like these little cuties...  I promise that I'll pop the stamps back on the shelf for a little while... but they are slightly addictive!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. I just love how you do the smooshed backgrounds! Love how you placed the bunnies over the edge of the paper!!!! So cute as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making complex subjects both understandable and interesting. Experience Aviator game insights firsthand on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x