Thursday 28 March 2024

MFT Sweet Some Bunny - 2


Hi Lovelies...

Here's another bunny for Spring - this is also from the Sweet Some Bunny set - an older set from MFT Stamps.  Isn't she cute with her shopping bags?  Of course, I thought she needed some pink.. so I gave her a pink dress - then I stencilled a background with Distress Oxides - splattering with gold and deep pink watercolours.  I added one of the sentiments that comes with the set.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - MFT Sweet Some Bunny
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo
Watercolours in Gold and Deep Pink
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - E30/31/33
Dress - R81/83
Bags - C0/1
Shading - T0/1

This is another card in my quest to use my older stash - I'm really on a mission to get us crafters to do this - it's recycling at it's best!  If you'd like to join in, use the hashtag #useolderstash on Instagram.

Hope you like my card as much as I loved colouring it.

Big Hugs..

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x