Tuesday 27 February 2024

LOTV Woodland Fairies


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with an image from the LOTV Woodland Fairies clear stamp set...  I love all things fairy related, so I was really happy to be colouring this little beauty!  

Firstly, I coloured her with my Copics, then I stamped her wings again, colouring and fussy cutting them, so I could adhere them with tiny 3D foam pads.  Then I cut a scalloped circle frame for her - adhering that with foam tape too. I added a tiny sentiment, then added the framed image to some beautiful designer paper - finally adding glitter to her wings.


Card Info:
Image - LOTV Woodland Fairies
Dies - MFT Stitched Circle Scalloped Frame, Spellbinders Circle
Paper - Craft Consortium Ink Drops Candy
Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Wings - B60 V000/01  Leaves - G24
Dress - RV91/93
Background - B0000/000/00 G20

Hope you like my card today..  I'm still struggling a bit with my mojo - it comes and goes, but I think to help, I need to clear my craft room of clutter - so that may be my next job!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. There are two things are just love...
    Your cards and LOTV! I love this little fairy with her wings in 3D! Keep crafting my friend.......as I just love coming to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x