Monday 5 February 2024

Gina K Designs Curved Floral Banner


Hi Peeps...

I was lucky enough to get to the Stamperama Show at York Racecourse last week... so of course, came home with lots of goodies - especially from the lovely Tracy at the Dies to Die For stand.  

One of the die sets I bought was this one - it's the Curved Floral Banner from Gina K Designs...  there are two dies in the set, the intricate flowers and leaves, then the background.  The first is cut from black cardstock, then for the background I used Distress Oxides to blend the cardstock before cutting with the die.  Both diecuts are then adhered together - giving a stained glass effect.

Then I did a bit more diecutting and layering, finishing off with the words which I diecut from glitter card backed with vellum.


Card Info:
Image - Gina K Designs Curved Floral Banner Dies
Other dies - Spellbinders Stately Circles, MFT Stitched Rectangles
Waffle Flower With Love word dies
Colouring - Distress Oxides Picked Raspberry, Saltwater Taffy, 
Curved Pumpkin and Twisted Citron
Paper - Crafters Consortium Ink Drops Candy 6x6 paper pad

I really loved how this one turned out... it gave me a little boost - you know the feeling??!

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful card Christine! Coming home new goodies is always a way to get things going isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x