Thursday 1 February 2024

Altenew Weekend Doodles


Hi Lovelies...

Today I have a card that's taken me a while to think about and design etc...  it's another set I've had for a while and has been waiting to be used.

I do like cards with rainbow colours (yes, other than pink!)  So I decided to colour the wreath in those colours.  I did a bit of fussy cutting around the outside of the leaves, but only shaded the inside, so I could stamp a sentiment from the set there and emboss in gold.  

Then I used an embossing folder with leaves for the background, adhering the wreath, then finally matting that on some rainbow striped paper.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Altenew Weekend Doodles
Embossing Folder - Simon Says Stamp Tumbling Leaves
Paper - Sunny Studio Rainbow Bright 6 x 6 paper pad
Colouring - Copics
R24/27 RV63/55 YR04/09 Y15/38
YG13/G14 BG13/15 B21/23 V15/17
T0/1

Hope you like my rainbow make!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine....your card today is wonderful! I start my day by checking out my favourite blogs..yes...yours it at the top! AND YOU MADE MY DAY BRIGHTER WITH YOUR RAINBOW CARD!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x