Wednesday 14 February 2024

Taylored Expressions Daisies for Days


Hi Peeps..

OK, this post is picture heavy - but only because I've been playing with one of my new stamps - this is from Taylored Expressions and is called Daisies For Days.  It's actually a background stamp - which only stamps the colour - so that it leaves the daisies white!  It's a rubber cling stamp, but there is a little set of clear stamps that comes with it, so you're able to stamp the flower centres in the yellow needed.

Anyways - of course I got carried away and ended up doing different colours... blue, light green, and dark green (you can see below!)  I used my Simon Says Stamp and my Catherine Pooler ink pads, and although I found that the background had to be stamped two of three times to get good coverage, I loved how they turned out.


Card Info:
Stamp - Taylored Expressions Daisies for Days
Inks - Catherine Pooler, Simon Says Stamp, Distress Oxides
Dies - Spellbinders Venise Lace, Simon Says Stamp Hugs and Birthday Wishes, Julie Hickey Happy

And now for the other colours...






Hope you like!

Happy Crafting...



1 comment:

  1. I love these cards! They are all perfect...but I think the light green is nice...and the blue!!!!!! My favourite flower is a daisy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x