Friday 16 February 2024

Pink Fresh Studio Farm Fresh


Hi there...

More flowers from me today using another new (to me) stamp set.... this time it's from Pink Fresh Studio and is called Farm Fresh.  I stamped and coloured the flowers, then did a bit of very careful fussy cutting...  there are some fine stems and tiny flowers so I had to be ultra careful!

I added the sentiment from Clearly Besotted to the front of the card, before
 using an MFT Die to create the window to pop the flowers behind.  I used foam pads to lift them - then adhered the window panel with foam tape.  A tiny bow finished the card.


Card Info:
Image - Pink Fresh Studio Farm Fresh
Sentiment - Fancy That
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, MFT Large Peekaboo Circle
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - RV63/55 B21/24 V15/17 R81/83
Leaves - G24 YG63

Hope you like!  I'm still struggling with my mojo - I sit in my craft room and just feel a bit overwhelmed - unsure what to use next and am questioning do I WANT to use anything??  Not a good feeling but one I'm sure lots of crafters recognise!

Big hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Christine...your card is so pretty! Honestly...you have the steadiest hand to cut that to perfection like you did! I just love how beautiful all your cards are. I know you say you mojo is lost...but boy oh boy...when you make a card it looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x