Monday 19 February 2024

Simon Says Stamp Best Day Ever


Hi Lovelies...

I've got my pink head on today... so out came my pink card and ink - yayy!

I have used a couple of dies that have been waiting to be used on my desk - the first is Frosted Frames from The Greetery...  I cut once in pink and once in white, then adhered the pink outer and the white inner onto acetate.  I then created a cloudy background with Distress Oxides which I adhered with 3D foam tape to the frame - adding lots of sequins for the shaker before sealing.  

Lastly, I used the Best Day Ever die from Simon Says Stamp to add to the front of my card.  I cut it three times from pink, adhering them together to give depth - then finally cut the shadow in white.


Card Info:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Best Day Ever, The Greetery Frosted Frames
Stencil - MFT Cloudy Edge
Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
Sequins

Hope you like!

Happy Crafting....

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x