Sunday 28 November 2021

Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty


Hi Peeps...

I've been colouring up more of my Sunny Studio Designs images...  today I've used the Scenic Route background stamp, and added a Feeling Frosty snowman.  I masked the background stamp and blended Distress Oxides for the sky - splattering with white paint for the snow.

Then I coloured and fussy cut the snowman - adhering with foam pads.  


Card Info:
Images - Sunny Studio Designs Scenic Route, 
Sunny Studio Designs Feeling Frosty
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Scripty Christmas
Colouring - Copics
Snow - BV31 C0/1
Hat and Buttons - BV01
Nose - YR18
White Gel Pen and White Acrylic Paint
Glitter

Hope you like my card today - I'm having lots of fun using some of my older stamps!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x