Monday 29 November 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Nativity Scene Creator


Hey....

My card today features a fabulous digital image set from Rachelle Anne Miller - it's the Nativity Scene Creator and there's so many characters and images in this set to use any way you like.  I chose to use the classic Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus, together with the three wise men plus one tiny sheep!

I created the scene, before masking it and blending a starry background...  then I finished it by using a small sentiment.



Card Info:
Images - Rachelle Anne Miller Nativity Scene Creator Digital Stamp Set
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Colouring - Copics
Wise Men - R39/59 RV95, G17/29 Y18, BG45/49/10
Joseph - E18, B01
Mary - RV91/93/95
Jesus - RV91
Wise Men Hair and Beards - C1/2/3/5
Mary and Joseph Hair and Beards - E41/43
Stable - E53/55
Star and Crowns - Y15/18
Grounding - W0/1/3
Sheep W1/3

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Blog for more inspiration, or the Facebook page to share your makes.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x