Tuesday 16 November 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller My Christmas Stocking


Hi Again Peeps...

I'm here sharing another sneak peek - this time from the fabulous upcoming digital stamp release from Rachelle Anne Miller.  This is 'My Christmas Stocking' - he's so cute!

As this is a digital image, I printed it onto my card panel, the printed it again onto masking paper so I could create a mask to put over the image.  Then I used a circle stencil to blend Distress Inks through - giving him the background.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Mini Merry Messages
Distress Inks Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina
Taylored Expressions Circle Stencil
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E30/31/33
Top - BG32/34 BV00
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Greens YG05/17
Shadow W0/1/3

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Blog and Facebook Page to see more inspiration for this new release from the other lovely design team members.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x