Thursday 11 November 2021

Poppy Stamps Breezy Wreath


Hi Lovelies...

Today my card is a 'just for fun' one - I always love working with kraft card - and so decided to match it with some red for Christmas.

The wreath die is from Poppy Stamps - I decided to cut two from different green cardstocks and layer them - adding some tiny red dots for the berries.  I popped the wreath onto a scalloped square die - then matted and layered then with red.  I die cut the word three times, which I adhered together to give depth... topping the word with rose gold glitter card.

Card Info:
Dies:
Poppy Stamps Breezy Wreath, 
Clearly Besotted Merry Christmas
Stitched Scalloped Square 

There's no colouring on this card (another thing I love every now and again), just cutting and sticking.  I really love how it turned out!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x