Monday 15 November 2021

Stamping Bella Gnomedeer


Hey Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the fabulous Stamping Bella Gnomedeer image - they are so darn cute!  

I coloured and fussy cut the gnomes - adding a little sparkle to their pom poms.  Then I created a Distress Oxide blended background, splattering it with both white and dark blue paint.

I adhered the image with foam tape, then added the sentiment that comes with the image, also with the same tape.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Prize Ribbon and Chipped Sapphire
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/11
Beards - T0/1
Hats and Shoes - R24/27/46 E57, B93/95/97, YG05/17, 
Shading - BG31

Hope you like my make today...

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x