Sunday 21 November 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Penguin Hug


Hi Lovelies....

I've used a gorgeous digital image from Rachelle Anne Miller for my card today... this is Penguin Hug - and is soooooo darn cute!

I coloured and shaded the image, then diecut a panel for the top of the card.  I used some Stickles for the snow under their feet... then adhered the diecut panel, bakers' twine and gems to the top.



Card Info:
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Paper - Crafters Companion Contemporary Christmas
Colouring - Copics
Penguin - BV31/20/25/04 YR04/18 
Scarf - BG32/24 BV00/01
Snow - C0/1/2
Bird - E23
Bakers' Twine, Gems, Stickles

Hope you like my make today - I've been looking back at some of my older makes and getting inspiration for layouts etc...  always fun to do!

Big hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x