Wednesday 17 November 2021

Stamping Bella Teeny Tiny Townie with a Gift


Me again Peeps!

It's the last day of the Sneaky Peeks at Stamping Bella - tomorrow it's New Release day! Today my card features the gorgeous Teeny Tiny Townie With a Gift.  Now this card was sooooo difficult to photograph properly - so you'll have to go easy on me!

I coloured and fussy cut the image - then tried to do one of the shaker bag backgrounds.. hiding the edges with a frame.  As you can see, the bag took a lot of tiny stars and chunky glitter - I've photographed it flat to try to show the filling as well as I could.  When the card is upright, the shaker bits fall down and are just behind the girlie.  I can only add that it looks a lot better in real life than it does in my photographs!


Card Info:
(available 18th November)
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Hair - C5/7
Skin - E000/11
Dress - BG32/24/45
Pinks - RV52/63/55/17
Leaves - G12
Chunky Glitter and Tiny Stars

So that's my last Sneaky Peek for this fabulous release - there are some truly wonderful images and I know you'll be spoiled for choice!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x