Friday 1 October 2021

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Loves Halloween


Hi Peeps...

I'm back after a few days away - it was my daughter's wedding last weekend, so I was busy-busy!

So now it's Bellarific Friday again - and also Stamp of the Month time, which is this gorgeous Curvy Girl Loves Halloween.  I coloured and fussy cut her, before creating a background firstly blending Distress Inks through a rectangle stencil, then stencilling clouds over that.  I added stars with a white gel pen.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencils - Taylored Expressions Rectangles, MFT Mini Clouds
Colouring - Copics
Hair - N5/7/9 Ribbon YG05
Skin - E000/01/11 R01/20
Dress - Promarker Plum, V15/06 YG05
Pumpkin - YR04/18/27
Shoes - YG05
Distress Inks - Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet
White Gel Pen

Don't forget, you can get this Stamp of the Month for half price throughout October - and it's such a perfect image to use for Halloween!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x