Friday 29 October 2021

Stamping Bella Flamingodeer


Hi There...

Well it's time for another Bellarific Friday and as it's the last one of the month, we're using images from the latest release.  I chose to use this fabulous Flamingodeer...  to colour in pink of course!

I coloured the image and then fussy cut it - yes, even fussy cutting those skinny legs - eeek!  Then I created a Distress Oxide Blended background using Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick, sprinkled with gold watercolour paint.


I stamped the sentiment which is from another set on the white base.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick
Colouring - Copics
RV10/11/13/14
W1/3
T0/1/5
Gold Watercolour Paint

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it.... of course, it's PINK so you might know I would!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x