Friday 1 October 2021

All Dressed Up Magical Day


Hi Again Lovelies...

I'm back with my second Halloween card of the day (well it IS October!)  This time, it's my DT card for the All Dressed Up October challenge - the theme this time is 

AUTUMN/HALLOWEEN

I've used the fabulous Magical Day for my card - firstly colouring and fussy-cutting the image, then creating a Distress Ink background.  I adhered the image with 3D foam pads, then added a tiny BOO using Tim Holtz diecut letters.



Card Info:
Sentiment - Tim Holtz Alphabet Diecut letters
Stars - Mama Elephant Confetti Die
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, 
Hickory Smoke and Black Soot
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01 R01/20
Hat - C5/7/9
Hair - N1/3
Wings BV31/01
Dress - Promarker Plum, V15
Pumpkin YR04/18/27
Cat - N1/2/3/4
Tights YG05 V15
Ribbon YG04/17
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my Halloween make - you can find more inspiration on the All Dressed Up Facebook Page - then we look forward to seeing you join in the fun!

Happy Crafting...

3 comments:

  1. Christine, your cards are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this..my granddaughter's birthday is Halloween, and this will be a lovely card for her!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x