Thursday 7 October 2021

All Dressed Up Witches Hat


Hi Peeps...

It's new release time at All Dressed Up - I've used the fabulous Witches Hat for my card.  I decided to keep it simple - just letting the image take centre stage!  This is obviously a perfect image for Halloween!

I coloured and shaded around the image, then used a pretty rectangle die from Waffle Flower.  Then I used 3D foam pads to raise it from the purple panel below.


Card Info:
Die - Waffle Flower
Colouring - Copics and a Promarker
Skin - E000/11 E01 R20
Hair - C3/5
Hat and Top - Promarker Plum, V15
Toadstools R24/27 E43
Leaves - YG93, E23
Bat and Spider - T1/3/5
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my make today..

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x