Friday 8 October 2021

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Loves Coffee


Hi Lovelies..

As it's Bellarific Friday time again, I'm sharing a card for Stamping Bella using this gorgeous Curvy Girl Loves Coffee...  she's so sweet!  And the sentiment that comes with the image is perfect for me this week.... do you ever have a week where one thing after another goes wrong??  Well that's me this week!  I had a lovely coffee with a good friend this morning and feel a whole lot better for it!

I stamped and coloured the image, using the matching die (no longer available), but it could be easily fussy cut.



Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E23/25
Skin - E000/11 R01/20
Nightshirt - R24/27/46 E57 YR20 and White Gel Pen
Socks and Clock - W0/1/2
Coffee Cup - E23

I used some kraft card to create the torn part of the panel...  then adhered the image with 3D foam pads.

Hope you like my make today and that you'll join in the fun over at the Facebook Sistahood page.  You can also find more inspiration on the Stamping Bella Blog.

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x