Monday 11 October 2021

MFT Nativity Silhouette


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the fabulous new Nativity Silhouette from MFT - it dropped through my letter box on Friday and I made a card straight away!

I diecut the set in black - then created a Distress Oxide blended panel.  I then splattered the panel with white to create the starry background, die-cutting the star from the set in white and adding that together with the other parts of the set.

I used a older sentiment from Paper Smooches - heat embossing it in white - and it was done - hope you like!

Card Info:
MFT Nativity Silhouette Die
Distress Oxides: Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral, 
Dusty Concorde and Seedless Preserves

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x