Monday 27 September 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Snail Friend


Hi All....

Today, I'm sharing my card using another of the fabulous September images from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs.  This is Snail Friend - and was so lovely to colour.  Digital images are good to use, as they can be resized to suit your card size - or even for tags too!

I coloured the image then did some matting and layering with matching papers, adding a couple of little diecut clouds.  I then created a sentiment using some tiny alphabet stamps.  


Card Info:
Sentiment - Hero Arts Tiny Alphabet
Dies - Tonic Studios Scalloped Square, Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy Cloud Frames
Colouring - Copics
Flower - Y15/17/38 YR24/27 E01
Snail - W0/1/3/4 R20
Stem YG05/17
Ladybird - R24/46 C7/9
Grass - Prismacolor Pencils
White Gel Pen

If you need any more information on how I created this card, just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x