Thursday 16 September 2021

Polkadoodles Winnie Blossoming


Hi Lovelies...

I created a 'just for fun' card to share today - I used the gorgeous Winnie Blossoming from Polkadoodles - colouring and fussy-cutting her before adhering to a Distress Oxide blended panel.

After adding the twine and a little tag, I decided to do a bit of matting and layering with foam pads in between to give the card lots of depth.


Card Info:
Image - Polkadoodles Winnie Blossoming
Dies - Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags, MFT Stitched Rectangles, 
Your Next Stamp Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Skin - E000/70 R01/20
Dress - R81/83/85
Flowers - R83/85/89 Y38
Leaves - YG17/05
Bow - G12/20

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x