Monday 6 September 2021

Clearly Besotted Sweet Dreams


Hi Lovelies...

I've been happily colouring up this cutie from the new release at Clearly Besotted... the stamp set was ordered Wednesday night and was in my hand on Friday morning...  stamped and coloured that afternoon, and then popped on cards yesterday!

It's such a sweet set and I know I'll use it for many occasions..  and it was a joy to colour and fussy cut.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Sweet Dreams
Die - MFT Jumbo Peekaboo Circle
Stencil - MFT Tiny Clouds Border
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo
Colouring - Copics
Moon - Y15/17/38/ YR24
Unicorn - T0/1 RV52/63
Stars - RV52/63
White Gel Pen
Gems

Next I decided to change up the colour and shape of the base card.  I still used the scalloped circle frame - adding a curved border die.  I used blue Distress Inks to create the cloudy sky panel behind the circle - after seeing Michelle from The Card Grotto use similar colours.  I did a white splatter over the clouds for stars, then added some white gel pen larger dots for bigger stars!


I can't make up my mind which of the colours I prefer!


Card Info:
Image, Dies, Stencil and Unicorn Colouring as above
MFT Scalloped Stitched Border Die
Distress Inks - Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire
White Gel Pen
Gems


Hope you like my makes today as much as I enjoyed making them.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine, your cards are perfect! I don't know which one is my favourite either as they are both so nice. But, since I am a pink girl!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x