Friday 10 September 2021

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Loves Autumn


Hi Lovelies...

I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by - it's time for another Bellarific Friday already!

Today I've used one of my favourite Curvy Girls - this is Curvy Girl Loves Autumn... and of course, she had to have autumnal colours and shades - so no pink here!


Card Info:
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Friendly Forest
Colouring - Copics
Hair and Boots - E08/18
Skin - E000 R01/20
Coat - YR12/21/24
Scarf - YR04/18/27
Tights - T1/2/3
Flowers - Y38 Leaves - E55/07
Shading T0/1/2

I decided not to use a sentiment for my card and just let the image speak for itself... I think you can see why it's one of my favourites!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x