Friday 17 September 2021

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl at the Pumpkin Patch


Hi Lovelies...

My card for this week's Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella features the cute little Bundle Girl at the Pumpkin Patch.. carrying the most mahoosive pumpkin I have ever seen!

I coloured the image, then cut a mask of it to use before creating another mask in a wave shape - to use top and bottom so I could blend Distress Inks in between.  Does that sound Irish or does it make sense??  So it's a one layer card!  I then stamped the sentiment in a brown to match the image.


Card Info:
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/11 R01/20
Clothes and Hat - E13/15/19
Scarf - YG17 G46
Pumpkins - YR12/21/24/27
Shading W0/1/3
White Gel Pen

AND THEN.....  I decided that while I still had the masks - I could try a bit of splattering - maybe trying to give the impression of leaves falling??  Not sure I achieved that!  I splattered with a light brown and an orange watercolour paints - then some Kuretake Gansai Tambi Gold watercolour - which you can barely see on the photos, but shows up a lot on my trousers where I accidentally splattered!!!! I have a big cardboard box that I use to spray/splatter things inside... but STILL my trousers got it!


So there you go.... with or without splatter!


Hope you like my make today (whichever way!) ..  and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration using gorgeous Bundle Girls.  There's also the Facebook Sistahood page where you can chat and share all things Bella related..  we love to see your creations!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes Christine...this is an awesome card! I think it does look like leaves falling!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x