Wednesday 1 September 2021

All Dressed Up Flower Fairy


Hi There...

Today I'm sharing my DT card for the new All Dressed Up 'Things with Wings' challenge which runs throughout September.

I chose to use Flower Fairy and after colouring and shading, created a circular  shaker card for her.  


Card Info:
Dies - Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Circle, Lil' Inkers Stitched Circle
Cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E70/0000 R01/20
Hair - E50/51/53/55
Wings - V000
Dress - V000/01/04
Flowers - R83
Leaves - YG25
Shading - B0000/000/01
Sequins and Acetate

Hope you like my shaker make today, and that you'll join in the challenge fun at the All Dressed Up Facebook Page.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this card come up ..I was like...oh my this is so sweet! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x