Friday 1 March 2019

Cherry Chick.... oh those reds!!

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time again - this week we're spotlighting Stamping Bella's fabulous Stamp of the Month - which this time is this gorgeous Cherry Chick!  

Now I've got to say all that red colouring scared me a little - and I stared at the stamped image for a little while before I picked up my red Copics.  Then I pulled up my big girl pants and gave it a go.... and I was really happy how it turned out!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Double Stitched Square
Paper - Echo Park
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R27/46/39/89
Yellows - Y15/17/18/38, YR24
Greens YG25/17
Band - B60/63
Shading T0/1/2/3
White Gel Pen for highlights

Don't forget you can buy this stamp with 25% discount throughout March..  that's gotta be 'cheep'!! (D'oh!)   If you pop over to the Stamping Bella blog, you'll see more fabulous inspiration from the Bella Babes, and also if you go to our Sistahood Facebook page, you can share  your makes and see what others make too..  we'd love you to join in the fun!

Have a good weekend all.... I'm popping to the Stamperama show in Harrogate tomorrow..  looking forward to it but I'm going to try not to spend too much!

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Christine...you did an awesome job on this card! Those cherries are done so well they look real! I love the gingham paper you used as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est sublime cette carte, elle donne envie de croquer dans ces cerises bien dodues et bien mûres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Christine :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Famous last words Christine, probably see you these and I will be trying the same.
    Super card, love the glossy accents on the cherries, a really lovely creation.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x