Sunday 24 March 2019

Happy Birthday!

 

Hi There..

I've been playing again with my Whimsy Stamps Beaucoup Bouquet - and had received this fabulous Happy Birthday die from Mama Elephant which I knew would be just right for the card I had in mind.

I created a blended background using Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Picked Raspberry... then splashed it with water.  I cut three of the Happy Birthday diecuts, and adhered them together to give some depth.  Then after colouring the flowers, diecut them and added them to the lower half of the card...  a bit 'busy' but I like it.  A few little Nuvo drops finished it off.



Card Info:
Flowers - Whimsy Stamps Beaucoup Bouquet
Dies - Mama Elephant Big Happy Birthday, MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Oxides as above
Colouring - Copics
Pinks - R81/83/85/89 
Yellows - Y15/17/18/38 YR23
Greens - YG23 G17

Hope you like my make today..

Big Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I love that die. Fabulous card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super background, great sentiment die and those flowers are lovely and modern.
    Great layout too. Thanks for your comments.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x