Monday 4 March 2019

Sending Love

 

Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm back in my CAS zone...  sharing a simple card I made with a stamp and die set from Pretty Pink Posh.  

I used the Floral Hearts stamp set for the wreath, and a co-ordinating die set to fussy cut.  I adhered the wreath with foam pads to give it some height from the card, and stamped the sentiment in the centre.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh Floral Hearts
Dies - Pretty Pink Posh Floral Hearts, MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
YG17, R83/85, RV 63/55
Glossy Accents, Glitter and Sequins to finish

I think this stamp set is going to be one that I use a lot - it really lends itself to lots of different occasions.

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. A really super CAS card Christine, that is a really lovely stamp and die set.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x