Tuesday 26 March 2019

Hoggin' the Birthday Wishes...


Hi Peeps...

Today I'm so happy to be sharing another make as Guest Designer at The Greeting Farm.  

These piggies captured my heart when they were released, and I've been waiting for the perfect time to use them.  Aren't they just THE cutest piggies you ever saw?

I coloured them, then fussy cut (there's cut it out dies available) and adhered with 3D Foam Tape.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Done on PC
Paper - Anna Marie Designs
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Piggies - R000/00/01/02 E13
Pinks - R81/83/85
Grounding T0/1
Glitter

Now there's actually FOUR piggies in this set...  and only three could fit on the front of my card...  so as I felt desperately sorry for the fourth...  I popped her on the inside of my card to give the recipient a nice surprise!


Hope you like my make today..

Big hugs (or should that be hogs??)

4 comments:

  1. oooooh, this is gorgeous! What cute lil' piggies....the one on the inside of the card is just the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper adorable Christine! I love that the last little piggie is in the inside...perfect place for her! I love the pink balloon with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little piggies are so cute. Love the inside too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. With cards like this I can see you being permanent, it is really super, love the little images and how nice the little one looks on the inside, great idea.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x