Friday 22 March 2019

Squidgy Pals

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time again and this time, we had a colour inspiration photo to inspire our makes...

Image may contain: plant and nature

Now as you may imagine, this took me out of my pink comfort zone somewhat, but I pulled up my big girl pants and got on with it.

I used a Tim Holtz Stencil to create the background, sponging through with Distress Oxides in various shades...  then I edged the panel with a little strip of bazzil... using offcuts of that for my little Stuffies to stand on!  

I love the little faces on these little characters - although my lovely man took a look and thought the one on the right was me scratching my head, thinking 'where's the PINK?' Ha!


Card Info:
Stencil - Tim Holtz
Sentiment - MFT Happy Birthday Bold Die
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04, R20 (the boy's skin is a little dark as my E11 'blobbed'- and I had to rescue it!)
Hair - Boy - E21/13 Girl - E25/27
Clothes - YG05/23/25, BG72/75
BG13, E77/79
Enamel Dots

I think I managed to stick to the required colour scheme.. and quite enjoyed using this combo.  Hope you like it too!

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see further inspiration and also to the Sistahood Facebook page to chat all things Bella and to share your Bella makes.

Big Hugs

2 comments:

  1. The images really made me smile, super cute, great colours and background, love the brick wall.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background! Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x