Sunday 10 March 2019

Sending Lots of Love


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card which uses the Pretty Pink Posh Floral Hearts for the second time in a week..  I do love this stamp and die set!

This time I used a Distress Oxide blended background - I do love creating these!  I splattered some Perfect Pearls across the panel - but it's another of the 'difficult to photograph' sparkly bits!


Card Info:
Image - Pretty Pink Posh Floral Hearts
Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh Everyday Greetings
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves

I raised the heart and the frame on 3D foam tape


Hope you like my PINK make!!

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. OH Wow Christine I love this card. So So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super background and a lovely image and die.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x