Friday 22 February 2019

Curvy Girl with a Jar of Hearts

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time again.......  and today the Babes are using stamps from the fabulous recent release....  don't ya just love these Curvy Girls???  I know I do. This one is holding a jar full of hearts so is perfect for sending love to a friend.

I decided on a teal/turquoise colour combo this time, so my pink pens could have a little rest.. it does me good to ring the changes every now and again!


Card Info:
Paper - Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow
Skin  E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - E25/27/29
Dress - BG11/32/34/57
Flowers/Hearts - R27/46/39
Leaves G14 YG17
Jar C1 B60/63
Shading W0/1/3
Glitter Card

Hope you like my make for today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration, and then to the Sistahood Facebook page - we love to see you share your Stamping Bella makes!

Have a great weekend..
Hugs

10 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x