Thursday 10 March 2016

Yayyyy!!! It's Blog Hop Time at CC Designs....


Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Today is the official RELEASE DAY for all of the new MARCH products from CC Designs!!  As you have seen from our Preview Days, all of these stamps, dies and stencil are so amazing!  You can view the entire release HERE!

1 CCD-Blog Hop Banner

For the month of March, we have 6 adorable character stamps, 2 sentiment stamp sets, 3 die sets, 1 stencil, and a new paper pad....so exciting as always!!


For my Blog Hop card I used the fabulous Big Bow Birgitta... (sounds like a lady you wouldn't want to mess with - don't you think? LOL!) - she's so cute!



Materials: 
Image CC Designs Big Bow Birgitta
Small Flowers - from CC Designs Happy Sentiments Set
Paper - CC Designs Pastel My Belle Paper Pad
Dies - CC Designs Scalloped Rectangles
Sentiment - CC Designs Happy Sentiments
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/00/11/70, R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Pinks - RV0000/00/52/63/55/95
Shoes and Grounding - T1/3/5

Your next stop on the hop is Colleen! Every time we have a new release we will have a Blog Hop to showcase our talented Design Team..  If you get lost along the way, this is our hopping list.

CC Designs Blog
Christine (that's me!)
Colleen
Jo
Kathy
Laura
Lizzy
Martha
Rosemary
Simone
Stacie
Tamara

And we can’t have a Blog Hop without a PRIZE!! Here's how to enter:
 Leave a comment on each DT Member’s Blog, and then head back to the C.C. Designs Blog to let us know you completed the hop. One random winner will receive a prize for completing the blog hop!! 

**This Blog Hop will end on Sunday, March 13th at NOON, 12pm EST! Winners will be announced the following week! 

Happy Hopping!!











31 comments:

  1. This is adorable Christine. Pink and cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is delightful, such a pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love how the pink and white all ties together (no pun intended..haha) and the polka dots are a great addition too! :) Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Christine, the image is so cute, love the colors and your coloring!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! So many pretty details, and I love the scalloped edge to the die you used! Love the sweet stamp with her dotted bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Christine - she is soooooo cute and sooooooo beautifully coloured.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Christine, she is adorable and so pretty in pink.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring. Gorgeous card Christine.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pink card.I love paper and design.Your coloring is fabulous like always.Thank you and thanks CC design for the super sweet release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so so cute! Fab colouring and love the cute papers and lace!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is darling, I love the colors and her glittery wings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! The image is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Christine! This is simply STUNNING! And your colouring .. sigh .. absolutely GORGEOUS! What a total cutie she is!

    I hope you're doing very well sweet gal!

    Biggest of hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable card love the dies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not on the hop but your cute pretty card caught my eye on my list. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phew! I am so glad I didn't see this one before I ordered my Rascals! Gorgeous hun, and stunning in that pretty pink. Your colourwork is droolworthy indeed. LOVE HER. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is SO pretty Christine :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Christine , I just love this image , your card is so pretty ! Love the pink and the lay out ! Tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! I really like your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. she is precious! Your layout is so pretty with the dies you used. I'm in love with your lace!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty pink card Christine, loving that cute little lady too.Trying not to look at those dies I have spotted...I might WANT them!My wonky die ones are quite new but used a few times and already a favourite!! enjoy your weekend ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just delightful I love this stamp so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute card! The image is so sweet and I love how you colored her.

    -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card, Christine...she's definitely pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card, Christine...she's definitely pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So gorgeous Christine.Super sweet image and I love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Birgitta is so pretty and I love the papers you have with her. the collection is great.

    ReplyDelete
  28. c'est trop mignon et adorable, tes petites cartes trop trop chou!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So adorable Christine! Love her sweet little outfit! You always seem to give each little character their own personality!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x