Wednesday 23 March 2016

Easter Bunny Chick!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends

OK... I admit.... I've fallen in love with these chicks!!  This one isn't the last.... you're going to see more.......... and more........  my whole world is turning yellow and fluffy!!  (Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell the PINK!)

This is another of the fabbie Stamping Bella chicks...  and as you can probably guess, this one is Easter Bunny Chick!  Of course, I did manage to get some pink on the card.....  well, a girl's just gotta!  



Materials Used:
Dies - Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Paper - Doodlebug Design Hello Spring
Colouring - Copics
Chick - Y06/11/21, YR23/24
Beak and Claws - YR18/27
Pinks - RV00/52/63/55
Greens G40/YG61/63
Shading E42/43/44
Shading around image - B0000/000 Promarker Pastel Blue

Now, notice I haven't referred to this chick as a he or she.... the jury is still out on that one...

Big hugs

16 comments:

  1. Love this Christine! The bright spring colours really make it pop, and that little Easter chicks is sooooo cute.

    Btw, that's another fabby layout I need to pinch ....erm, I mean borrow :)

    Adore it hunnie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this is just perfect in every way hun, gorgeous! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's so fun and happy and of course the chick is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute little chick and your colouring looks fabulous. Need that border die!!! must add it to my ever growing wish list!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute, Christine! Your card just makes me HAPPY! Hope you're doing well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, super image, love the design and fabulous colouring. Hope you are having a good week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really darling image, love your design too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this, Christine! What a fab way to use the puffy cloud border die! I have a bit of a fetish for clouds, so am off to dig out my dies...thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Lisa x
    Now a follower!...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love the chickens! Great fun card. More such please, and the world will be so beautiful :-)
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, love the spring colors and adorable image. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Christine! You make such GORGEOUS cas cards! I love how you do them .. the colors, the design .. everything is perfect! I don't blame you .. these chicks are absolutely DARLING .. and coloured so beautifully by you!

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are delightful and this is a fab card Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous card AGAIN Christine! how do you keep making so many and all so beautiful. Don't get me started on your amazing colouring!!! such pretty chicks too. Feeling exhausted after having our grandson to stay and our busy week...feel like 100 now! family 'do' tomorrow then I can relax at last. Happy Easter too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, love the cute chick & colours... Happy Easter.
    Thanks for saying to enter my card to In The Pink, did check challenge but was not sure if flowery enough! Lol have now entered:)
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. un amour de carte pour pâques qui fera plaisir à sa ou destinataire!

    ReplyDelete
  16. un amour de carte pour pâques qui fera plaisir à sa ou destinataire!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x