Thursday 31 March 2016

No colouring!


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

Today it's the turn of In The Pink - we have a brand new challenge and the theme is...

DIES AND/OR PUNCHES

so I decided to bite the bullet and not use an image at all on my card - and I thoroughly enjoyed using just diecuts and punched out shapes to create interest!

I can't tell you what the papers are I'm afraid, as they were just bits in my scrap box - but I can tell you what the dies were....

Large Tag - Mama Elephant Tags a Lot
Square - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Sentiment Tag - Lil' Inkers Stitched Fishtail Tag
Large Daisy - Cheery Lynn Designs Daisy Strip
Other Flowers - MFT Dienamics Flower Trio
Bigger leaves - Stamping Up Sizzlets Little Leaves
Smaller Leaves - Woodware Punch
Sentiment - Rub on from Pebbles Inc


Hope you'll pop across to In The Pink and join in the fun - of course, you can use an image if you like too - just as long as you use dies and/or punches on your project.  Our sponsor this time is Dies to Die For - you could win a fabulous £10 voucher to spend at their store!

Logo

Happy Crafting....
Hugs...

16 comments:

  1. Morning Christine, this looks a - ma - zing! Your card is exquisite, so beautifully designed and put together. I love this.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and elegant card Christine. I love the arrangement you've made, it's so pretty.

    I really like how you've cut the leaves/branch in pink card too. I always cut mine in green card but I loooooovvve them in pink. See you've inspired me again <3 Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore elle est trop belle, ces fleurs et branchages sont raffinés!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nearly missed this Christine, totally stunning and love all the dies and your fabulous design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Christine, love your design with the flowers.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty a very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Christine, the die cut arrangement looks so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful pink creation Christine,loved it as soon as I saw it. Yes worrying I went for blue cushions I know,and a green card lol. Don't worry I bought new cushions today and they both had pink on them......and relax ☺ Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful pink creation Christine,loved it as soon as I saw it. Yes worrying I went for blue cushions I know,and a green card lol. Don't worry I bought new cushions today and they both had pink on them......and relax ☺ Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Christine, I love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty Christine! The pink blossoms are beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Christine! You totally rocked this challenge! No matter image or not .. your cards are just GORGEOUS! I love how you did this!

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Christine & I love the LO :o)
    I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Despite the lack of your fabulous colouring, this really is a work of art. Really creative and gorgeous in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Christine. Not what I normally expect from you because there's no colouring but it's lovely. You've used some gorgeous die cuts and the different shades of pink is so effective.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x