Monday 28 March 2016

Buzzy Buzzy BEE!!

 
Hi Lovely Bloggers.....

Buzzzzzzz........ Buzzzzzzzz...    Yes, it's me buzzing around.....  I'm back today with another DT card for CC Designs.......  using the gorgeous Bee Heidi!!  She's just fabulous to colour with her lovely stripey suit...  and I think she deserved the glitter on her tiny wings... yes?


Materials Used:
Image - CC Designs Bee Heidi
Sentiment - CC Designs Bee-Cause Stamp Set
CC Designs Cutter #1 Square Dies
CC Designs Honeycomb Stencil
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border
Paper - Bo Bunny Ambrosia Paper Pad
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E21/23/25
Skin E000/000/11/70, R20
Browns E74/77
Yellows Y06/21/35, YR23
Leaves - YG63
Shading W0/1/3
Ground E42/43


 Hope you like what I did.... this March release has been fabulous (I know it's late March now) - and I've still got another one to share in a couple of days!  Click on the logo above to go straight to CC Designs and see the whole release... you won't be sorry......

Big hugs and Happy Crafting 

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable and beautifully coloured. It's that gorgeous cloud die again too...need...on crafty stash ban....not looking at your blog anymore!! ha ha !!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend...thunder, lightning and hail here last night!! pouring it down today so xbox games with the kids it is!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Christine just how cute is this card, she is so sweet and expertly brought to life with your amazing colouring.
    Happy Easter Monday
    Hugs and kindest regards
    Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card using that pretty Lawn Fawn Cloud border die, Christine! Your colouring of that sweet CC Designs image is amazing and I love the inked honeycomb background and your fabulous use of colour! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous!! Love the whole background and cute image!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. trop mignon et les petites ailes pailletées sont adorables! quel goût pour la colorisation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I think I need that bprder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, totally spot on with everything.
    Love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Christine.I love the cloud diecut and the image is so sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Christine! I adore how you bring all the little characters to life! Love the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous hunny! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's lovely Christine, I love the honeycomb background to match her too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's gorgeous Christine! Love her.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so stinkin' cute and I love it! I will bet their sales of a design zoom after you do a card because people see it and want to do one just like it!
    I love this layout and am going to snag that for sure. Isn't that puffy cloud die fabulous? One of my faves but I never thought of using it on a side angle.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x