Tuesday 8 March 2016

It's Nearly Time.........


Hi Lovely Bloggers.....

Well, I'm so excited, as it's nearly time for the March release at CC Designs - and today I'm here to preview one of the fabulous new stamps that are going to be available on 10th March.

The whole release is so fabulously cute that I had difficulty deciding which to preview...  but then I went for Butterly Twila....  isn't she just gorgeous?  She's flying through the air sprinkling her butterfly kisses everywhere she goes!


Materials used:
Image - CC Designs Butterfly Twila
Paper - CC Designs Pastel My Belle Paper Pad
Sentiment - Happy Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
 Dies - CC Designs Shapers #1 Dies, Make a Card #13 Die Set (for clouds)
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Hair - E53/35/59
Violets - V000/01/91
Wings BG70, V000
Shading - B0000/000, Promarker Pastel Blue
Sharpie Poster Pen for White dots
Sequins and Stickles (round the edge of image and sentiment) from Stash

If you go to the blog by clicking on the logo below, you'll be able to see what the lovely ladies of the DT have come up with ready for the release on Thursday...   and on that day we'll also be having a blog hop with prizes too so you need to be there!




Hope you all have a lovely day..
Big Crafty Hugs

7 comments:

  1. I love this Christine, it's so pretty and girly. I love the pastel colours against the lilac. Ooo, me likey the clouds...I never thought of cutting them in glitter card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's adorable, love the colours and all the sparkle
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dagnabbit, she's gorgeous!! So very pretty hun, awesome. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, oh my - this is beautiful. Your colouring makes me want to cry - (in a good way)! and I love your totally pretty card design - wonderful sparkle around that sweet image.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, could be used for Christmas as an angel as well, great colouring and choice of colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. toujours aussi fan de tes créations adorables!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love her.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x