Saturday 19 March 2016

Oui Oui?

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

A quick one from me today - this little chick has been coloured up on my desk for more than a week just waiting for a card design - so this is what I came up with!  Don't you just LOVE these little chicks from Stamping Bella in their new release?  I do... suffice to say, I ordered one or two.........  (ahem)...  ok.. may be a few...  well I can't really lie to you as you'll see them on here soon!!

This one is called 'Slick Chick' - and she's got a certain attitude - don't you think?  The 'oui oui' sentiment comes with the chick and I decided to use it - but I'm not sure what occasion it could be used for... (answers on a postcard please!)


Materials:
(from Dies to Die for in the UK)
Echo Park Hello Summer Paper
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square Die
Colouring - Copics
Yellows: Y06/11/21, YR23/24
Beak - YR18
Rose - R24/46/89
Ground - E42/43
Shading - B0000/000

Hope you like what I did and you'll say hello so I know you've been..

Have a great weekend...
Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, your coloring is magical! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a smooth chick isn't he - and beautifully coloured. Love the strip of paper down the side.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure cuteness Christine! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sauciness of this image. Classy, sassy but not trashy. And cute... my gawd, it's got cute cased!
    I bought this stamp and die but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres bien, well I think that is how to spell it, a very long time has passed since I learned french.
    So, so very cute and chic, wonderful colouring and a great design,

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oui! The little chick is so cute and I love the strip of bright colours. A perfect cas card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card Christine, Love the strip of coloured paper down the side it really draws your eye to the perfectly coloured Chic Chick....Oo la.la
    Have a great sunday
    Hug and kindest regards Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oui oui indeed!!!! Love him.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x