Wednesday 30 March 2016

Nancy Gardens...

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Me again - with yet another CC Designs DT card - this is my last for the March release!  But they've all been equally as fabulous - and I think I may have saved the best till last!

If you've not caught sight of her before, this is Nancy Gardens...  and she's the sweetest to colour!


Materials Used:
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Hair - E50/53/55/57
Dungarees - R14/27/56, E57
Greens - G82, YG63
Hat - E50/42/43
Flowers - Y35, YR23, R24/46
Toadstools - E43, R24/46
Watering Can - C1/3
Shading around image - B0000/000,
and Promarker Pastel Blue
Grass - Prismacolour Pencils
Uni Posca White Pen

I used a stencil and some chalks for the cloudy background - I like the effect they give!  And of course, my trusty Prismacolour pencils for the grassy mound...  dotted with a few bits of white to resemble daisies!

Hope you like what I did!

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. So sweet Christine! Love the cute little girl and the pretty sky that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the design, the image is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing, as usual, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a little cutie and you've created a gorgeous little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie, Christine! Fab colouring and I think I may have cloud envy...yours has got a little heart cut out of it!?!...and those toadstools...is this another die set to add to my growing list?! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. elle est complètement craquante cette petite fille, ta carte est trop trop TROP belle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, beautifully coloured and I love her spotty wellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely friend, this is a beautiful card. The kraft card goes beautifully with the colours you have used. Little Nancy looks absolutely amazing and I love the background you have created for her to live in - all absolutely fab - a really gorgeous card - (have I said that already)!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, great background and a lovely sweet image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Christine! I'm in love! Wowwwww! Your colouring and design of this is .. AMAZING! Goodness gracious! Love Love .. and you guessed it .. LOVE!!! hehe!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOooooo love her, stunning colouring and love the layout,
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Hugs Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh I SOOOOOO love Nancy. She's lovely hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x