Monday 2 September 2024

Simon Says Stamp Swing Blossoms


Hi Lovelies...

OK, I'm back again with another card using the Simon Says Stamp Swing Blossoms..  this time I decided to use a background paper to see how it looked.  It's still CAS, but I am happy as I was able to use different colours on the flowers (this time I used Copics) - and I also added a couple of vellum butterflies.


The card info this time is very similar to my previous cards, with the exception of the Copics (RV17/63 G82) - and the butterflies, which are Hero Arts Confetti Butterflies.  The paper is a digital stripe paper from Pink Petticoat.

I know I'm going to use this die a lot in the future - there are so many different ways to use it!

Hope you like...

Hugs..

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christine! Your card is beautifully done...as always!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x