Monday 23 September 2024

LTTS Doodles Spring Bunnies



Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a little card I made using one of the gorgeous little bunnies from LTTS Doodles - this is Bunny Flowers from the Spring Bunnies collection.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a small ink blended panel (which I'd splattered with gold) for the bunny to be adhered to, then onto some dotty paper.  I stamped the sentiment, then adhered the mats together onto a card base.



Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Flower Bunny
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - E40/41/43/43 R20
Clothes - B21/23
Flowers - R83 Y15 V17 Y38
Gold Watercolour Paint
Scrap of dotty paper

Hope you like my little bunny card today... I'm definitely into a cutie phase!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Christine! Your sweet card would cheer anyone up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x